The Grupa Azoty Group is one of the leaders in the fertilizer and chemical industry in Europe, operating in the sector of mineral fertilizers, engineering plastics, as well as OXO products and other chemicals.
It includes, among others Grupa Azoty S.A. (parent company with its seat in Tarnów), Grupa Azoty Zakłady Azotowe „Puławy” S.A, Grupa Azoty Zakłady Chemiczne „Police” S.A., Grupa Azoty Zakłady Azotowe Kędzierzyn S.A and Compo Expert Holding GmbH.
Currently, the Grupa Azoty Group ranks second in the European Union in the production of nitrogen and compound fertilizers, and products such as melamine, caprolactam, polyamide, OXO alcohols and titanium white have an equally strong position in the chemical sector, finding their application in many industries.
Tarnów – a city in Poland with poviat rights, located in the Małopolskie Province. It is situated at the estuary of Biała and Dunajec. It is the central city of the Tarnów agglomeration. The city is the seat of the Tarnów poviat. The city was founded by Spycimir of the Leliwa coat of arms, on the basis of a document issued by the office of King Władysław the Short of March 7, 1330. The historic architectural and urban complex of the city has been preserved.
- Company logo/name displayed in all printed advertising and invitations
- Company logo/name highlighted on the ICACh 2023 website with a link to the company website
- Full/half-page (option), full-colour ad in the event printed program distributed to all attendees
- Sponsorship mentioned at the beginning and closing of the Conference
- Company logo displayed on slides in between sessions
- the Sponsor can provide product samples or promotional information for distribution at the Welcome Centre in gift bags (150 estimated)